The National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED) is dedicated to helping progressive distributors overcome business obstacles by delivering resources so they can own their customers. They offer leading-edge educational and leadership development through online classes, expanded research, benchmarking and data analytics capabilities, conferences, and other networking opportunities.
Electrical distribution is a $72 billion industry comprising solution providers – from salespeople, product experts, and skilled and technical professionals – to warehouse associates and drivers.
February 27 – March 1, the NAED South Central Region will hold its annual conference in Orlando, Florida: The conference’s goal is to provide a forum for education, peer networking, and booth sessions with industry leaders from the South Central Region.
- The Distribution Value Chain and Where It’s Going
- Where To Focus The Value Chain
- How Amazon.com Scales using AWS – Data, Machine Learning, and AI
- Technology Trends Driving the Shift
- How Do We Get To that Future Distribution Organization?
We hope you can join us for this event. Registration is now open here.