Senior Marketing Executive
Relevant Areas of Expertise
Healthcare & Life Sciences
B.A. from Georgia State University
Paul Gross is a C-level leader and senior marketing executive with over 30 years’ experience in public and private companies where he specialized in acquisitions and merger management, start-ups, new product launches, turnaround opportunities, and providing creative energy to advance companies to the next level. He is focused on consistently delivering sales and profit goals by developing integrated strategies across all disciplines. Experience is comprised of a wide spectrum of consumer-packaged goods, e-commerce, and retail. His accomplishments include over 900 successful new store openings, 15 acquisitions, and leading a record 70 consecutive quarters of comp sales growth while navigating the successful transition from a public company to two different PEG owners followed by an IPO. Paul is an innovative problem solver who brings clarity to undefined environments and has a demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams to successfully execute strategic initiatives.
- Led 70 consecutive quarters of unit-to-unit sales growth at National Vision.
- Grew sales from $245 million to $1.6 billion and cumulatively added over $1 billion in EBITDA.
- Navigated the successful transition of two private equity transactions finishing with IPO in 2017.
- Developed omnichannel strategy and drove the successful implementation of digital platforms to deliver a seamless experience across all channels for our customers.
- Opened over 900 successful retail locations and 150+ new media markets.
- Managed due diligence and transition teams for 9 acquisitions that exceeded proforma sales
- Developed telemedicine model to improve competitive positioning
See More Insights
View More Insights
Learn More About Our People
With Our Deep Experience, Guaranteed Outcomes, and Tailored Approach, We Help Turn Our Clients' Ambitions Into Reality.
What Are Your Ambitions?