About the job
Are you a problem solver and up for a challenge? Join us.
We are always looking for people with a collaborative approach and entrepreneurial spirit who are fun, innovative, mission-driven, and intellectually curious. We work hard and fast in a performance-driven environment so if you’re up for the challenge, have at least ten years of experience, and align with our core values, we’d love to meet you.
Liberty Advisor Group is a goal-oriented, client-focused, and results-driven consulting firm. We are a lean, handpicked team of strategists, technologists, and entrepreneurs – battle-tested experts with a steadfast, start-up attitude. We collaborate, integrate, and ideate in real-time with our clients to deliver situation-specific solutions that work. Liberty has been named as Great Place to Work, to the Best Places to Work in Chicago, and to FORTUNE’s list of Best Workplaces in Consulting and Professional Services.
- 7+ years of consulting experience at a major business consulting firm preferred
- Takes ownership and delivers results in challenging, client-facing environments
- Team player possessing a collaborative mindset
- Maintains a flexible and open-minded attitude and strong interpersonal team skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, especially those demonstrated through effective management consulting
- Strong academic performance with at least a bachelor’s degree
- Willing to travel 70% for client projects
- Understanding of and experience with the full software development lifecycle, including functional and technical specifications, implementation, QA processes, deployment and maintenance
- Strong project management methodology background, including schedule, scope, issue and risk management experience, change management, strategic planning, and analysis
- ERP or supply chain applications implementation experience; functional expertise in IT and supporting back-office operations preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Candidates must be eligible to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship